· Bed & Breakfast (B&B) the Robbedoes is property of and is managed by hostess Anneke and her husband Wim Robbertsen. When the occasion arises, the hostess can be replaced by a person appointed by her.
· These reservation conditions and the corresponding regulations are applicable to all guests of B&B the Robbedoes, Havenweg 19k, Amersfoort.
· When confirming the reservation these reservation conditions take effect.
· The hostess is not liable for damage, lost or theft of properties and for personal injuries of guests. In case of disputes all (legal) costs are at the account of the guests. All risks related to a stay in the B&B are at the account of the guests.
· Damages and loss of moveable and immovable property of the B&B must immediately be reported by the guests and compensated to the hostess.
· Guests must comply with the instructions of the hostess
· The hostess can, in the event of violation of these reservation conditions and inappropriate behaviour, deny and/or refuse access to the B&B with immediate effect, without further notice and without refund of accommodation costs.
· The guest is always entitled to
submit complaints to B&B the Robbedoes.
The hostess must always handle a complaint adequately and with all covenient speed, according to standards of reasonableness and fairness.
· In the context of the Privacy Act, B&B the Robbedoes will treat all supplied data exclusively confidentially and won’t supply it to third parties.
Reservation and confirmation
· The reservation agreement can be concluded verbally, by telephone, in writing or by E-Mail.
· After receiving your reservation request the hostess will send you a confirmation by E-Mail.
· After approval and return the reservation will be definitive
· Our reservation confirmations refer to these reservation conditions
· Your reservation is definitive once it has been confirmed from both sides
· The amount due is payable at arrival or departure by debit card (Maestro of V-Pay). Credit card is only possible on request, in advance, online· It might occur that you have to cancel your stay due to circumstances. If you cancel one week before arrival, you have to pay the total amount due.
Arrival and Departure
· On the day of arrival you can arrive between 04.00 pm and 07.00 pm
· At arrival we request you to show your ID, for tourist tax and administrative purposes.
· On the day of departure, you have to leave the B&B at 10.30 am (clean)
· Only in consultation we can deviate from above mentioned times.
· If you arrive earlier on your date of arrival or if you would like to explore the surroundings on your day of departure, we offer you the possibility, in consultation, to check in earlier and/or to leave your luggage with us (temporarily).
· In case of early departure, you are not entitled to refund.
During your stay
· Guests must avoid noise pollution in and around the B&B.
· Night’s rest is respected between 00.00 pm and 07.00 am
· Use of the B&B by third parties is not allowed
· Visitors may not stay over in the B&B without approval of the hostess and without payment
· The accommodation and the terrain must be kept tidy, Waste should be deposited in the designated trash bin.
· You can park you bike or motor on our property, free of charge
· A fire extinguisher is available in the accommodation. In case of fire please warn the hostess immediately and call 112 (national alarm number)
· You can find a first-aid box in the common hall
· Pets are not allowed
· It is not allowed to use a fondue set or gourmet set in the B&B or to heat food
· It is not allowed to burn candles
· It is not allowed to smoke indoors, not even from your window. If desired, you can smoke outside
· During your stay, the rooms aren’t cleaned.
· Breakfast will be served between 08.00 and 10.00 am, you may decide what time you would like to have breakfast. In case of nice weather, breakfast can be served outside as well. The breakfast might contain allergen products. Please inform us in case of allergies!
We wish you a pleasant stay in our B&BHostess Anneke & Skipper Wim